Monday, June 13, 2005
An Apple is et by Brad and Jolie
Apple adopts Intel chips in its Mac computers - update 5 | newratings.com
Apple's finally done it. They's breakin! They's breakin! I told you's this day would come but ya'll put me in the room with the padded walls and nice men in white jackets! HA!
Yea, so this is actually pretty good for dead-end kids like me. lol. I just said I was dead-end. Anyways. now that Apple - the god of media - will be using hardware thats compatible with the rest of the world, I might actually get a Mac again, and start playing Clan Lord again. That is a great game.
- - - -
MTV.com - Movies - News - Brad And Angelina Rake In Box-Office Gold As 'Mr. & Mrs'
Okay, now I'm just using this new Blog thing. It's really cool. With Mozilla, you just right click on the page, and select "Blog This!" and you can make blogs! F'n Wurd Man! SO much easier than anything else we've done with updating.
Yea... really cool.
Oh ya! The movie!
So I just saw this movie, and I gotta say, although it was hilarious... It was a bad film. And I'll leave it at that.
--TECK
1 Comments:
gagagaga yay blogs!
:: marcus ::
Post a Comment
<< Home