Friday, June 17, 2005

picspam

awesome, my first post on this new bloggityblogablog!

all right, it's like 1:30 in the morning and I have to get up early tomorrow (today) to make headway on my plans to take over the US Government. but shhh, you didn't hear me say that. and you didn't read it either.

yeah.

so anyway, I've spent the past like, 5 thousand hours uploading pictures, resizing them, uploading them, then posting them.
why?
because I love you, you crazy bastard.

now, just where are these pictures?
they are riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhhhttttt HERE!
the new stuff is called behind THE scenes.
I thought that you guys might like to see all the awesome things that we do while we make superbly awesome material for you.
cool, huh?

indeed.



vote for THE and I'll see what I can do for you after I conquer congress.

1 Comments:

Blogger [marcus] said...

yay lethal!!!!!
woo for posting in the blog!
feel free to post some in the gallery as well, to fill it up.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home