Sunday, August 14, 2005
Camp's Ova
IFILM - Viral Videos: Worst Halftime Show Ever
Holy crap thats hilarious.
So me and Dark are back from camp. And yes my spelling and grammer are amazing. So basically I'm here to say that ... monkeys ate my homework.
... <_< >_>
Actually, I just wanted to share that awesome video with everyone. Really, that's the entire point of this post.
So I'm gonna continue eating Rice Chex and watching hillariously crappy Japanese ninja movies by myself... while drinking water... Poland spring water... damn my life sux.
~.~ Teck
Holy crap thats hilarious.
So me and Dark are back from camp. And yes my spelling and grammer are amazing. So basically I'm here to say that ... monkeys ate my homework.
... <_< >_>
Actually, I just wanted to share that awesome video with everyone. Really, that's the entire point of this post.
So I'm gonna continue eating Rice Chex and watching hillariously crappy Japanese ninja movies by myself... while drinking water... Poland spring water... damn my life sux.
~.~ Teck
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home