Thursday, September 01, 2005
Yo and Halo
I wanna say a lot of curse words, but that'd be entirely random.
...
wait...
Yea so whats up visitor??? Been kinda a while, I know. But I have a great excuse: I can't get into my fricken compootor. So basically, I can't get the stuff that should be uploaded. But orientation is over so I should be able to get the stuff I need to get into my comp. So come back in a week or two, or check out some of the subsites like sibbles or the art gallery.
Cya l8r doods
~.~ Teck
...
wait...
Yea so whats up visitor??? Been kinda a while, I know. But I have a great excuse: I can't get into my fricken compootor. So basically, I can't get the stuff that should be uploaded. But orientation is over so I should be able to get the stuff I need to get into my comp. So come back in a week or two, or check out some of the subsites like sibbles or the art gallery.
Cya l8r doods
~.~ Teck
2 Comments:
want to take you to funky town.
Damn man, lets go!
Post a Comment
<< Home