Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Let's Get This Party Started
Wow has it been a while since I've posted over here. Hopefully we should be getting visitors that met us over at Anime Boston, like Teck and B have been talking about. Welcome aboard everyone! Don't mind the mess, because the site should be getting cleaned up soon. Teck's got some brilliant ideas brewing in that bald, 40-year-old head of his, so something good is bound to eventually come out. If not, I'll just have to step in and lay the smackdown on this site. This is a warning, Teck: Don't think I won't. I learned HTML and PHP and all that good jazz. So watch yourself. And I swear, if the new site ends up with these damnable scrollbars-inside-scrollbars crap, I'll just post some yaoi and call it a night.
Your mom's a keyblade!
Your mom's a keyblade!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home