Wednesday, January 04, 2006
HAPPY NEW YER! not year. yer.
~ http://destroyer-of-senses.deviantart.com/ ~
--> Happy new yer everybody! Kinda realized I didn't say that in the last update... oh well. Anywho, today there are a few new pics in the gallery. Some political collages I made a while back. And if Wuchu sends me his lit stuff then that'll be up tonight.
--> Yea... I really don't have too much to say. Now that 24 is done I've been getting back to my vacatin life. Watching movies like Sky High (I admit it... this movie was amazingly entertaining), Versus (AMAZING! See it right now. WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!? See this movie immediately ), A Day Without A Mexican (FUNNY!), The End of Evangelion and Evangelion: Death and Rebirth (FRICK'N NUTS! also very awkward when your dad decides to sit down next to you and start watching, then these random sex scenes pop up. Very awkward), Demolition Man (BEST MOVIE EVER! Wesley snipes with BLOND hair and a BLUE eye. C'mon, its AMAZING!), 12 Monkeys (SO GOOD! Brad Pitt as a mental patient is HILARIOUS~), Bowling For Columbine (EXCELLENT),
But not CASSHERN.
--> I've been trying to see this movie for SUCH a LOOONG time. In my younger, inspirational years, I watched Saturday Anime on the SciFi channel. Which was a mistake... but... They kept showing this one movie, Casshern. It was this really cool movie set in the future where robots rule and humans are trying to fight them. There's this guy who has to turn into a robot, the thing he hates, to beat the robots. Which was really cool... even though I didn't really get that at age 8. but... Also, the guys dad is the person who made the robot who wants to kill all the humans. He was trying to make a robot that would solve the worlds problems. The robot was like 'well humans are the worlds problem. Without humans, the earth will be a utopia' I really like that. I had never seen something like that before and I was all like 'whoa!'. Plus the movie just had kickass fight scenes and stuff. I mean... this guy who slices through robots and makes stuff explode? How could I not love it.
--> When I found out about the live action movie (the trailer is awesome!...although it is in Japanese... and I can't understand it... ITS COOL THO! That line 'minaromineenjanijow' cracks me up EVERY time) was coming out, I started splooging all over the place. Mad AZN people fighting epically in a completely digitized movie (just like Sky Commander or whatever that movie is called, and Sin City) with robots getting sliced to pieces and stuf- OH MAN! I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE! But NO video rental place has it (IDIOTS!). All the rips and torrents I find are either subtitleless, audioless, broken, seedless, corrupted, etc... I know you can find it in the US... but where?? WHERE CAN YOU FIND THIS MOVIE!?!?!?!?
--> sigh... now i'm really sad... i'm gonna go chug my lava lamp...
~~A Depressed TecknoZ~~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home