Friday, March 17, 2006
Chugga Chugga Chew Chew! ... dont ask...
~~ Cute and... not so cute animals... ~~
Hey everybody!
In the great words of Office Space:
"Whaaaat's happenen?"
Hahah... what a great movie.
If you haven't noticed, we've all been pretty busy this month. Personally I've been on this crazy quest since a little bit before Chinese New Year (which I saved by the way). And although I apologize for being too busy to update the site (and in places with no internet connection (yea, its been a pretty tough adventure)), I gotta say that I have gathered a strong group of writers, musicians, break dancing samurai, cloth designers, illustartors... okay okay, I haven't found any cloth designers... That was a blatant lie. Although Frozen Soft is going to open up an internet store and sell a really cool line of shirts that I'm sure will not only keep your nipples nicely covered (even though its Sprin now) but also make you a magnet for chicks/guys/and dogs in heat.
Right now, my adventure has landed me in San Diego. Seriously though, I'm really in San Diego. I've just spent like close to 300 bucks on clothes (I got this kick ass vest with a backpack! Its awesome! Its got a freackin' backpack as part of it! Its so cool AND ergonomic! I LOVE THE FUTURE!), illustrating programs, and books (like Hyung Tae Kim's Oxide 2x, which you should really check out if you're a fan of Hyung Tae Kim. Which you should be. Because he's in my opinion one of, if not the, greatest artist alive right now.). So now that I'm broke I'm gonna hitch a ride back to Bostonia and start working on some 3D models and stuff that I'll upload in a few weeks.
If you check out the Frying Pan you'll notice that this week (the week that my adventure is ending ;-;) there've been a bunch of stuff updated, such as a review by me (which you should read cuz I Luv Halloween is so cool!), a gallery update, and as usual some sibbles.
If you want, you can mark this week down in your history books... although if you do you might be kinda weird... or obsessed... which scares me.... But! This day is important because Frozen Soft Studios is gonna start moving. Like a train... no that's boring... like a breakdancing samurai (now thats hardcore) we're gonna bust out crazy moves then just fly with the momentum and go crazy style on you unsuspecting citizens! WuRd.
But seriously, first there'll be a lot of stuff being updated. The next issue of Nobuka Nekosama and Friends THE Monthly will come out next month, the comic section is getting a makeover, along with a new comic, I'm gonna start uploading the music I've been making, B has some movies in the works, and that's all I can tell you guys for now.
So! Hold on to your... uhm... vinyl... discs... and... don't scratch them... leave that to the DJ- okay, I'm sorry. I'm done. Seriously that was low. Really sorry.
>.< Teck
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home