Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth And Summer And Stuff


~So true.~
Heyheyhey pretty peepz
+Hope your summer's been going as good as mine.
As if kicking everything off with anime boston and a two week trip to europe wasn't enough, I get to spend the next two months in sunny san diego. With enough nuke to keep a colony of rabid elephants sedated for about three years. Life rocks.
+Speaking of Diego, our Diego is over here. In San Diego. He was at my house for a few days, so we made a movie (to fight off boredom and so that he could mess around with imovie which is on his sleak new laptop. The thing is sexy.), which he will hopefully get up on our YouTube account soon enough.
+Speaking of which, check out our YouTube account for an anime boston trailer I threw together as well as another movie trailer that I'll put up there soon enough.
+Speaking of anime boston trailers, I've got all the files on my working computer. So unlike previous times, the editting process is quite on schedule. The final movie should be up on our youtube account in August. It'll be up on the site in combination with the full Ninja Styarue 2 DVD, which will include cast interviews, behind the scenes footage, music, apparel, and other cool stuff like that.
+Now, in case you couldn't read... well, then you wouldn't be reading this so I'm not at all talking to you... but if you noticed, the site is currently morphing around like a mongoose with super powers.
+If you were thinking just our name was changing, we've got some major surprises for ya. The entire physical layout of the site is being majorally made over as we speak. Lots of work is going into it on our part and I have a realy good feeling that everyone's gonna be really pleased with the final piece of work.
+So get ready for some sick stuff. I'm personally really excited about the zine (which is gonna come out on the 20th) and all the movies that are coming! Movies rock. I love movies so much, that I made it a goal when I got back from Europe to watch a movie every day of the summer. So far I've been doing a really good job. ... Yea I do have way too much free time. But these movies are really good. Pistol Opera, Satan's Little Helper, Digimon: The Movie, and The Final Countdown (greatest movie ever. Even better than Alien vs Predator. Diego will vouch for it), are among my top favorites.
+Love the sun while its shinning everybody
cya
-.- Teck

PS - check out the world news section on our forum. We're testing out this new thing so go over to the forum and talk about stuff to help us see if we'll keep the new thing or scrap it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home