Friday, July 27, 2007
HOO MOVIES
Yo peepz
Been awhile, but I'm here to say that there's a new trailer up for Muff-Dogs. The full vid should prolly be up sometime August.
On top of that I just finished animating a second TeknaBoy trailer. And I spent 3 weeks on this one (as opposed to 3 days like the last one) so get stoked for some sweet robot-alien ass kicking.
As well as a third movie that'll be up in August as well.
So August should be pretty cool.
Also get stoked for BnF's first album, Babies & Funk which also, surprisingly enough, will be out in August.
What the hell is up with August?
Oh yea! The 3rd and final portion of the Anime Boston 2007 vid will also be up sometime in the near future...
Geez ... its like... we're doing stuff... O.O (scary)
Been awhile, but I'm here to say that there's a new trailer up for Muff-Dogs. The full vid should prolly be up sometime August.
On top of that I just finished animating a second TeknaBoy trailer. And I spent 3 weeks on this one (as opposed to 3 days like the last one) so get stoked for some sweet robot-alien ass kicking.
As well as a third movie that'll be up in August as well.
So August should be pretty cool.
Also get stoked for BnF's first album, Babies & Funk which also, surprisingly enough, will be out in August.
What the hell is up with August?
Oh yea! The 3rd and final portion of the Anime Boston 2007 vid will also be up sometime in the near future...
Geez ... its like... we're doing stuff... O.O (scary)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home