Friday, May 04, 2007

MUZIKK!

Yoooooo everybody!
How are things for you?
For me, they are busy. Very busy...
Busy like a bee.
Speaking of which, I hate bees.
I recently heard that theres this disease going around, killing all the bees.
And I became very happy.
But then I started thinking,
if it can kill the bees,
then what of the puppies?
This disease must be stopped at all costs!
Sure they sting us, sure they emit easily the most annoying, aggrevating, painful noise in existance (next to one's parents doing the nasty), but this is the beginning of the end! First the bees will die and all will be well in this world.
Then the panda bears
Then the dolphins
Then the duck-billed-platypus
and then puppies!!
Why must they perish!? They are the innocent love fur balls of the world! (Scientifically proven to create happiness, even a grizly bear can't bring itself to eat a live puppy).
So call your senator, your govenor, your mayor, your president,
immediatly.
Let these desicion makers know you care.

There's also a few sample songs from BnF's debut album 'Babies & Funk' up, so get check that out.
-TECK!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home