Thursday, January 15, 2009
Whoa! It's 2009!?
Holy snap!
I just realized I haven't made a post since August.
And it is now January. Which means... a bunch of months have passed... almost a half-year? Counting months confuses me. I'd much rather count Cheez-Its.
Anyways. The long gap hasn't been totally fruitless. First, I'd like to blame alcohol for the lateness. I think that this comic sums up what I do with my free time pretty well: Mr. Wiggles: God Prefers Atheists. And to NOT segue for a change, BnF's Yet-To-Be-Named 2009 Album has a song about being an Atheist during the most holy of Christian times in America: Xmas. As well as other songs along the lines of being an Optimistic Nihilist (which is pretty much Hedonist I guess), an ode to Rufio and call-to-arms for ninjas against pirates, an instrumental about a zombie apocalypse, a song about being an alcoholic pirate gorilla, and others.
So check that out. I'm gonna start posting some literature I've been writing and try to come up with some absolutely amazing world-domination scheme so that I don't have to find a job. I figure that since there's no super-heroes anymore, there's noone to stop me and my caniving (caniving? spell-check is absolutely useless), dastardly ways.
See ya in like 3 weeks.
-Teck
I just realized I haven't made a post since August.
And it is now January. Which means... a bunch of months have passed... almost a half-year? Counting months confuses me. I'd much rather count Cheez-Its.
Anyways. The long gap hasn't been totally fruitless. First, I'd like to blame alcohol for the lateness. I think that this comic sums up what I do with my free time pretty well: Mr. Wiggles: God Prefers Atheists. And to NOT segue for a change, BnF's Yet-To-Be-Named 2009 Album has a song about being an Atheist during the most holy of Christian times in America: Xmas. As well as other songs along the lines of being an Optimistic Nihilist (which is pretty much Hedonist I guess), an ode to Rufio and call-to-arms for ninjas against pirates, an instrumental about a zombie apocalypse, a song about being an alcoholic pirate gorilla, and others.
So check that out. I'm gonna start posting some literature I've been writing and try to come up with some absolutely amazing world-domination scheme so that I don't have to find a job. I figure that since there's no super-heroes anymore, there's noone to stop me and my caniving (caniving? spell-check is absolutely useless), dastardly ways.
See ya in like 3 weeks.
-Teck
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home