Saturday, June 24, 2006
Back from the netherlands... well, not really but close
~Yes I am in San Diego and yes it is snowing. ... << ... >> ... okay I may be lying~
Hey everybody!
I just got back from the land across the atlantic, and I gotta say, I don't think I'll ever look at a hot dog dog the same. A hot dog dog being one of those dogs that looks like a hot dog. They're so cool. I think one of the two stupid dogs was one of them. Its a dockshound or something? Right? Close? Eh, hot dog dog works for now.
Also, I finally set up my desktop, so I now finally have both my desktop and my laptop running simultaneously and cooperatively. This means great things like the anime boston 2006 movie and a new layout (which is greatly needed) will be coming about. Also, keep your eyes peeled for Nobuka Nekosama and friends. If all goes according to plan that dastardly pink bunny will finally be rearing his head in the coming weeks.
The site's gonna undergo some much needed remodeling and image adjustment, so get very very prepared for what is sure to be a hell of a ride.
Also, if you like our movies, get your undergarmets ready for a wave of surprises.
Well, time for me to slam my head against a wall until I fall into a nice state of unconciousness.
By And Good Health to ya!
-.- Teck!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home