Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Random Thoughts of an Unemployed
-Whoever thought of making microwaveable waffles was a genius.
-If the homeless could take showers, would they really be that bad?
-If I had to fight for my life, I’d choose a way like “The World Ends With You” over “Battle Royale.”
-Seriously though, who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
-Wouldn’t it be cool to have random rain? Like sometimes it could rain normal rain, some times acid rain, then sometimes pigs. And other times hamburgers.
-Who would ever call a harmonica a blues harp? That just doesn’t make sense.
-How did the English translators of Megaman decide to change Blues to Protoman? I get the “rock” one because rock actually means something in English, whereas rokku in Japanese is music. But Protoman?
-Going back to that one about homeless taking showers: children don’t take showers, but we still like them… that’s weird cuz they suck.
-They should make an olm Pokemon.
-It’s about time for a Snickers
-Check out the JAVCATCH STORE and prepare yourself for ANY situation you might end up in.
-yes, even getting covered in delicious peanut butter then chased by large, alien ants that wanna get up your rectum because they feed on digested food (aka POO)
-Where do you purchase phone books from?
-If, as an American, you need a Typhoid shot to go to China, why don’t Japanese people need Typhoid shots?
-One day I’m gonna prove that the Japanese are all robots.
-Wouldn’t it be cool if Will Smith became a full-fledged scientologist? Indeed, it would be horrible.
-Race car is a cool palindrome, but not as cool as Eevee. Mainly because Eevee can evolve into like… what is it now, 20 pokeemans?
-Speaking of things that begin with P, I could really go with some Popeye’s Fried Chicken and Biscuits right now. It’s so delicious. How is it that delicious!?
-And if we’re talking about delicious, how about Cheeze-Its? I LOVE Cheeze-Its. Screw Cheez-Nips, Cheeze-Its is where its at!
-But I never got why they advertised the little teeth on the side as some super advanced scientific means of having the crackers get stuck together so that you could get more with one handful. I mean… You can do it with combs… but these are crackers. It’s so random.
-I’ve been writing this for like 50 hours. In that time I’ve drank a butt load of alcohol, watched all of Frisky Dingo season 1 for like the 3rd time, almost watched Sweeney Todd again, had breakfast, dinner, and a midnight snack, opened up the store, made some designs for the store, spent an hour and a half getting to the hospital to get a 50 dollar hepatitis B shot for China after filling out forms and waiting for an hour and a half, spent another hour and a half getting back to my room, realizing that I forgot to get a bus ticket to the airport, cleaned my room fully for the first time in 5 months (I’ve lived in this room for 5 months), and finally realized that I was supposed to get a hepatitis A shot.
-Man, seaweed on rice is delicious!
-If being unemployed is always like this I’m gonna love it! Hopefully my liver won’t die… *concerned face*
-If the homeless could take showers, would they really be that bad?
-If I had to fight for my life, I’d choose a way like “The World Ends With You” over “Battle Royale.”
-Seriously though, who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
-Wouldn’t it be cool to have random rain? Like sometimes it could rain normal rain, some times acid rain, then sometimes pigs. And other times hamburgers.
-Who would ever call a harmonica a blues harp? That just doesn’t make sense.
-How did the English translators of Megaman decide to change Blues to Protoman? I get the “rock” one because rock actually means something in English, whereas rokku in Japanese is music. But Protoman?
-Going back to that one about homeless taking showers: children don’t take showers, but we still like them… that’s weird cuz they suck.
-They should make an olm Pokemon.
-It’s about time for a Snickers
-Check out the JAVCATCH STORE and prepare yourself for ANY situation you might end up in.
-yes, even getting covered in delicious peanut butter then chased by large, alien ants that wanna get up your rectum because they feed on digested food (aka POO)
-Where do you purchase phone books from?
-If, as an American, you need a Typhoid shot to go to China, why don’t Japanese people need Typhoid shots?
-One day I’m gonna prove that the Japanese are all robots.
-Wouldn’t it be cool if Will Smith became a full-fledged scientologist? Indeed, it would be horrible.
-Race car is a cool palindrome, but not as cool as Eevee. Mainly because Eevee can evolve into like… what is it now, 20 pokeemans?
-Speaking of things that begin with P, I could really go with some Popeye’s Fried Chicken and Biscuits right now. It’s so delicious. How is it that delicious!?
-And if we’re talking about delicious, how about Cheeze-Its? I LOVE Cheeze-Its. Screw Cheez-Nips, Cheeze-Its is where its at!
-But I never got why they advertised the little teeth on the side as some super advanced scientific means of having the crackers get stuck together so that you could get more with one handful. I mean… You can do it with combs… but these are crackers. It’s so random.
-I’ve been writing this for like 50 hours. In that time I’ve drank a butt load of alcohol, watched all of Frisky Dingo season 1 for like the 3rd time, almost watched Sweeney Todd again, had breakfast, dinner, and a midnight snack, opened up the store, made some designs for the store, spent an hour and a half getting to the hospital to get a 50 dollar hepatitis B shot for China after filling out forms and waiting for an hour and a half, spent another hour and a half getting back to my room, realizing that I forgot to get a bus ticket to the airport, cleaned my room fully for the first time in 5 months (I’ve lived in this room for 5 months), and finally realized that I was supposed to get a hepatitis A shot.
-Man, seaweed on rice is delicious!
-If being unemployed is always like this I’m gonna love it! Hopefully my liver won’t die… *concerned face*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home