Sunday, September 25, 2005

Hey look over there! Its a dead cat!




~ YEA! T.H.E IS BACK!!!!!!!!! ... and I'm constipated! ~


Hiya people! So its been a month, and in about five days I'm gonna get my computer stuff. I'm soooooooo psyched. It might seem like nothings been going on... becaeuse there hasn't been anything updated... even on the gallery *coughburndarkslideri'minnocenthonest!cough*... BUT! Let me to you tell... ho shaz, lemme try that again... Let me tell unto you.... nah thats not right... LET ME TELL YOU! There is SO MUCH coming at you! Once I get that stuff set up, I'm gonna update the gallery, Mendun, B's poems, there's a bunch of lit from a guest writer. I'm gonna put some of it on the board cuz theres some controversial stuff I think you'll all find pretty interesting. Plus, there's gonna be a few new comics, a cool zine that I want some help with! So if you're cool, or do anyhting cool, or want to help, or like writing, or drawing, or music, or ANYTHING, pleasepleaseplease email me! And a bunch of other stuff that's a SECRET!

On a completely unrelated note, I wish I could make fuel out of dead cats...

So! Thanks for stopping by. And don't worry, we're still alive.

Catch ya on the flip side home skilz

~.~ Teck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home