Monday, November 14, 2005
Viruses should die.
http://www.tourettesguy.com
~God, if I believed in you, I would thank you for making disabilities and the assholes who exploit them~
Sooo
In case you haven't noticed
life sux.
Not only is the US getting the crapped kicked out of it by hurricanes, and the orientals getting absolutely pwnd by the avian flue, and the polar ice caps melting, and japan slowly becoming four distinct islands, and that asteroid that's gonna nail the earth in a few years, and the killer bees slowly taking over,
but my desktop comp's now got this virus.
I think its cursed. Or I'm cursed. Damn... I knew I shoulda listened to Lethal when she told me not to blow up the bus full of puppies for no reason at all.
Basically, I finally got my computer, my monitor, the keyboard, all the cables and wires and thingies... And something bad on my comp goes into hyperdrive and completely owns it. With like... mad leet ninja hax. (For those of you who don't speak COOL, it means my computer is hurting)
So...
uhmm...
there's a movie coming. Look forward to that. It's gonna be really good.
Okay, I'll be honest. I do have SOME material. I have a few poems, a little literature, a few animations, a couple pictures. I was going to wait for my desktop to work and just upload everything in this MASSIVE update. But... since my computer's being a little bitch, and I love you all so much, I think I'll upload some stuff for ya.
Check the Frying Pan to see what's new.
honestly, i do heart you good
-TECK-
~God, if I believed in you, I would thank you for making disabilities and the assholes who exploit them~
Sooo
In case you haven't noticed
life sux.
Not only is the US getting the crapped kicked out of it by hurricanes, and the orientals getting absolutely pwnd by the avian flue, and the polar ice caps melting, and japan slowly becoming four distinct islands, and that asteroid that's gonna nail the earth in a few years, and the killer bees slowly taking over,
but my desktop comp's now got this virus.
I think its cursed. Or I'm cursed. Damn... I knew I shoulda listened to Lethal when she told me not to blow up the bus full of puppies for no reason at all.
Basically, I finally got my computer, my monitor, the keyboard, all the cables and wires and thingies... And something bad on my comp goes into hyperdrive and completely owns it. With like... mad leet ninja hax. (For those of you who don't speak COOL, it means my computer is hurting)
So...
uhmm...
there's a movie coming. Look forward to that. It's gonna be really good.
Okay, I'll be honest. I do have SOME material. I have a few poems, a little literature, a few animations, a couple pictures. I was going to wait for my desktop to work and just upload everything in this MASSIVE update. But... since my computer's being a little bitch, and I love you all so much, I think I'll upload some stuff for ya.
Check the Frying Pan to see what's new.
honestly, i do heart you good
-TECK-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home