Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy day after 7-11 people!


~Oh camel toe... How you never fail to amuse...~
HAPPY DAY AFTER 7-11 EVERYONE!!!!
I was gonna write something yesterday, but I got sidetracked. On a related note, Pterodactyl is an AMAZING work of cinema that you should all watch. Right now.
Go check out out YouTube Account! Its got both anime boston trailers up there! I would have uploaded them to the media section, but we're in the process of moving all our stuff to a new server, so there'd really be no point. With that in mind, sometime before next month the site will probably go down for a few days while we move. I'd say that it would all go smooth and how it should, but things always go wrong. Kinda like a horror movie. Why do those kids go into the abandoned warehouse? Everyone knows there's ghosts or monsters or succubae there!

Also, keep checking out the News . We're actually updating it in an almost daily fashion. And I've been learning a whole lot about the world. Did you know they have floating beds? Yea man! The world's freaking awesome! Except for things like the whole north korea missile crap... that kinda makes the world suck.

Finally, keep a strong grip on your undies when the 25th roles around. The revamped first issue of Nobuka Nekosama And Friends will be coming out, and lemme tell you, it'll be SICK. Not like sick as in a dog diahhreaing all over your dining room table and you rolling in while making a movie. That's bad sick. This'll be like bukakke in a bucket sick.

In a completely related note, it turns out the word 'bukakke' fits on a liscence plate. I think that's cool.

-Teck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home