Saturday, March 17, 2007

Finally figured out how to be lazy


~'Cuz coding makes me wanna killing myself...~
Everybody get up and dance! We can now all merrily rest ourselves and read the great randomness that abounds in these cybernetic pages you have somehow found on the great information highway that is teh intrawebz! How we love them! How we love them so good.
>>- After a long struggle of trying to figure out the PHP on our server and how to bend it to my will, I have finally uploaded a new updating system that, like the good robot slave this site is, lets the site update the updates page automatically, with no human interaction at all.
>>- Geez! Look at the size of that sentence!
>>- So, now instead of doing stuff and not updating at all, it will actually look like stuffs getting done! Isn't that amazing!? Yea, I know... it is pretty cool... *blush*
>>- ... O_o;;.... uhh....
>>- However. YouTube is a bitch and doesn't use HTML. So we can't read the YouTube pages and have them update automatically. Which sucks! 'Cuz that means we have to update manually.... and I'll be honest, thats just not gonna happen. Because its a bitch to do!
>>- I'm working on it.
>>- Teck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home