Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Lizard Man
It's been three weeks so here I am!
I've been working on a new layout format and this is a nice breaking point for it I think. I've also tracked down the old cohorts and some possible new ones. We're currently working on a new name (or maybe this one... or even an old one??) that will match our spunky 2nd decade style.
And since this is kinda a preview of what is to come, I'm gonna post a preview of what is to come.
Lately (I use the term lightly. Seriously, by 'lately' I mean like 5/6 months) I've been writing a lot. Here's a preview of a short story I'm working on currently titled Lizard Man on 8th and Robinson.
((Teck!))
((REMOVED. sorry! I wanna get it published, so go find the real thing! This was only the Intro anyway..))
Labels: literature, teck, update
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home