Saturday, July 22, 2006
So its like... Mid-Late Summer... boohoo
~... I'm just not even gonna say anything...~
0_o So it would appear as though summer is nearing its end. Surprisingly we've been really productive on the back end. We've been spending a lot of time on the new site, recreating our image and message. I've been studying up on a ton of PHP and javascript, so the new layout will definitely be sick. We've got a few big projects coming up, the first of which will be Nobuka Nekosama: THE Monthly, which will be coming out in a few days actually. Following that will be Anime Boston 2006: The Counter-Culture, which documents our crazy adventures at this years anime boston. Then we've got a big animated cartoon I'm working on and as always, a few more movies.
0_o Speaking of movies check out our YouTube Account for another video that I uploaded yesterday. If its not there right now, give it a day or two for it to get through all the processing crap.
0_o Also keep hitting up the news section on the forum. I haven't been able to post anything recently because its getting kidna hard to find interesting news. Most of its just about North Korea and the Mid-East and Bush preserving embryos so people can suffer slow painful deaths. I mean, what happened to the good news, like 'Elderly mother of four found to be hooker on late nights and weekends,' or 'Jerry Richfield, CEO of highly succesful DynaCorp, found to be ringleader of suicidal cult when 400 die in ritual 'spirit-melding' excersize. Richfield claims that he, 'didn't know the juice was that kind of juice.''
0_o Y'know? I mean, the worlds already bad enough as it is. Why not some good things? Like the pic of that kid holding that snake... just look at that... wow... that's amazing. Just amazing.
0_o Also, in light of all the hype surrounding the recent armada of movies coming out (Pirates2, Clerks2, Snakes on a Plane, Transformers), I thought it'd be nice to share this lil thing that B tipped me off on, that Marcus found: TMNT. Oh yea. Another TMNT movie. I definitely just splooged myself.
-Teck
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home