Saturday, August 05, 2006
Work Monkeys! Work!
~to quote: "The slimy, crawly slithering gropies do terrible things to pretty little girls!" ... I don't think even bukkake could have said it better.~
X.<, So apperantly the server is still up. Yay! Start dancing like those work monkeys! WORK MONKEYS WORK!!!!
X.<, Oh yea, speaking of monkeys (and I'm gonna go way off topic here. ... just a warning for a change I guess), turns out india is implementing the Langur monkey (a feirce looking monkey, apparently) and the trusty Langurwallah demi-lords to help maintain peace on the trains. More info here, although you probably won't have to visit the actual article because I'm about to sum it all up for you: Anug Dayal, a metro spokesman said "he [the great and magnificent Langurwallah] will be called whenever there is a monkey problem." He also added that "There are too many monkeys."
X.<, Well if you have too many monkeys, Mr. Dayal, just send em over here to Frozen Soft! Our army of subserviant monkeys are the greatest graphic designers and web-masters since the days of Jesus and The Allmighty Zohar! That's right people, for the last... uhm.. like four.. three? I don't even know- but for the last however many years, Frozen Soft Studios has been indeed run by monkeys. And they do a damn good job. WORK MONKEYS! WORK!!!
Damn some of those monkeys suck...
-.- Teck!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home